Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another wedding!

My very, very favorite thing to do is to be involved in weddings. After we got engaged, I went totally overboard in everything to do with our wedding--all the paper (stationery, invites, place cards, programs, etc.), decorations, timelines, contracts, you name it. Andro thought I'd wear myself out and be sick of weddings by the time we finished ours...but the opposite happened. I can't get enough! I was thrilled to help out our friends Jason and 'chelle along with Kinsey at their fantastic event in October and am gearing up for another one this Saturday for our friends Dave and Aisha. I'm going to pretty much being making sure that everything gets set up and is ready to go and get the bride down the aisle on Saturday and can't wait! Just got off the phone with the bakery and am so excited. It's going to be a beautiful, beautiful event!

No comments: