Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank you Old Navy

Just a quick post to say that my favorite clothing company when I was a high school kid making minimum wage has quickly become my favorite again as I see no point in spending more than I have to on maternity clothes. After my 12 week appointment and hearing the baby's heartbeat again, I finally purchased some maternity clothes (although I'm barely starting to show, so I'm in an in between phase right now and can't really wear them). One of my purchases was new black leggings as my current leggings are much too tight on the belly. And these leggings are amazing, comfortable, still tight on my legs but fit under the belly (or...will once the belly gets a little bigger), so nice. Thanks Aunt Jay for treating me! The baby thanks you to as he/she is no longer being squeezed by lycra.

No comments: