Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last day!

Today is my last day at work! I originally wanted to work until this Friday, for fear that boredom would overwhelm me at home, but am really glad I adjusted it to today. I'm sore and tired and could really use the time off before Isaac moves in. But I know, come tomorrow, I'll just start counting down the days until my Mom comes. I can't wait to see her and am so excited that I get her for nearly 3 weeks, which isn't nearly enough time for me but I'll take it.

1 comment:

artyfeminist said...

It is so exciting isn't it? I agree you will be glad you decided to take the extra time. It is nice to be prepared and the best thing you can do is try to catch up on any extra rest... you won't be getting it soon! :) How soon is your mom arriving? I bet she is nearly beside herself with the anticipation of the first grandchild!