Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ugh...

I've been ready for the baby to show up since Mom got in on Wednesday. We've been running last minute errands, walking a ton (including with Libby at the dog park), gardening, going to the movies, etc. to get everything ready before the baby comes. Every day I hope it will be the day that Isaac finally decides to appear, and every day it isn't. Today I woke up determined to get the baby out, but I don't think my efforts will work. I've been cleaning everything (moping the floors, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathrooms, up and down the stairs about a million times to do the laundry) but I think he is more determined to stay in there now. I know all about the supposed nesting that happens right before you have the baby, but I don't think it counts as nesting if it's done out of sheer desperation...guess we'll find out.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

maybe he'll come tomorrow. won't that make for a nice mother's day! keep us posted.