Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nursery (work in progress)







A HUGE thank you to Gigi and Granddad (my parents) for buying our nursery! The best surprise that we've had--after the surprise of finding out that we're pregnant--was when my parents told us that they wanted to buy the nursery. We still have a few pieces to add (a glider and ottoman and a bookcase for more storage) but I am thrilled with the way it is turning out. Andro has been hard at work, assembling the crib and changing table/dresser and did a great job. And now I get to work on the fun stuff--decorating! Libby's toys have successfully been moved down the hall, but she still will leave the occasional 'buddy' behind if she follows me in there.

Only 16 more weeks until the due date! I've been feeling good and Isaac is doing really well. The doctor confirmed what I already thought--that he looks perfect (I know, I haven't even formally met him yet and I'm already a total sucker for this little guy). Isaac is kicking up a storm and getting bigger every day. He has a major sweet-tooth, definitely an Antosik!, and I've been craving every kind of bad for you sweet that I never let myself eat.

2 comments:

artyfeminist said...

Looks great. Good work Andro on being so handy! Now fun part begins - Decorating! Are you going to keep the room blue? I'm planning on having my two share Liv's current room so it will be staying green for the moment. (Not sure how Livvy is going to feel about the sharing with crying baby part... oh well!)

Rachelle Dio said...

Hi Katie! Yes, we are keeping the room blue. I've got some multi-color bedding that will make it pop a lot more.